A. Zazen Beauty Salon Policies / FAQs
**Important Policies to review for All Clients**
Please note, If you have any questions or concerns about your service, please email email@example.com.
- Cancellation/Rescheduling/No Show Policy: Microblading/PMU Appointments (including 6-8 week Touch Ups) including Microblading, Ombre Brows, Nano Brows, Lip Blush, and/or Eyeliner that are Cancelled/Rescheduled/No Shows within 48 hours of the appointment time may forfeit deposit and/or be subject to 50% cost of services. (This is because we block off several hours for the appointment).
For 6-8 Week Brow Touch Ups, if you no show, cancel, or reschedule within 48 hours of appointment time there is also $75 rescheduling fee if you want to reschedule the touch up again. For touch ups greater than 10 weeks, pricing may vary depending on the months since first appointment. Typically there is a 11 Week to 11 month touch up pricing and 12 Month to 18 Month Pricing. Anything greater than 18 months is subject to full brow pricing.
- Cancellation/Rescheduling/No Show Policy: Lash or Nail appointments that are Cancelled/Rescheduled within 24 hours of the appointment time may forfeit deposit and/or be subject to 50% cost of services.
– Because we are an appointment based salon, please try to arrive at least 10 mins before your appt. If you are late and/or don't show up, your appointment may be cancelled and/or rescheduled and you may forfeit 50% of your appointment cost and/or forfeit your deposit.
-- **Important:** Acrylic/ Dip Powder Nail Removal from other Salons: If you have had any previous Nail Services from another Salon that requires Removal such as Dip Powder or Acrylics: Currently, We DO NOT REMOVE any Acrylics at our salon because of the uncertainty of the time it will take. Please have them removed PRIOR to coming to your appointment ***
– Unfortunately, We do Not offer Acrylic Services including Dip Powder.
-- If you are not familiar with West Chester, PA, Would recommend you add an extra 15-20 minutes of travel time since parking may be a challenge.
– Street Parking or Parking Garage located at 14 E. Chestnut, West Chester, PA. (Parking Free on Sundays). Parking garage is 1 block from Salon.
– Masks Required.
– Cash Tips or Venmo Tips Only.
– No Guests allowed during appts.
-- Pay in Advance Protocol / Sanitation Protocol: We ask that each client pay for service when checking in to their appointment before their service starts to avoid cross contamination of germs of cash, credit/debit card, and exchanging between front desk before appointment.
- New Microblading and PMU Clients PLEASE REVIEW PRE-CARE >> https://zazen-beauty.helpscoutdocs.com/article/9-pmu-client-pre-care
- New Client Policy: Microblading and PMU Services require 2 Sessions. Touch Up session must be at 6-8 weeks after initial appointment. Touch Up sessions need to be scheduled within 6-8 weeks of your initial appointment otherwise an additional fee may be assessed. For 6-8 Week Brow Touch Ups, if you no show, cancel, or reschedule within 48 hours of appointment time there is a $75 rescheduling fee.
- Already got Microblading from another salon/location?: If you have had previous work done to your eyebrows at another place including Microblading, Powder Brow, or Eyebrow Tattoo, please email 3 pictures of your brows to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT. We will need to assess your brows if they have been done by another place before we do the service
Please be aware that we are human and may make mistakes but will always try to address any situation or issue and make it better for you.
If you have any questions or concerns about your service, please email email@example.com.
Find more pictures and videos of our work on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/zazenbeauty/