A. Zazen Beauty Salon Policies / FAQs
For any questions or concerns about your service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please read all the details below.)
Microblading/PMU Appointment Scheduling Policy - **$100 Non-Refundable Booking Fee Deposit**.
IMPORTANT: There is a $100 Non-Refundable, Non-Transferable booking fee required to book your appointment. Booking Fee will go towards the balance of the service. This is because we block off several hours for the appointment. **Booking Fee Deposit is Non-Refundable**. If you have questions about the service, email us at email@example.com or call 610-430-1400 and our Microblading Client Specialist will answer any questions.
Microblading / PMU Rescheduling Policy: Client must give at least 5 days notice Prior to Appointment date to reschedule an appointment, otherwise there is an additional Booking Fee of $100 to reschedule your Microblading or PMU appointment.
Microblading / PMU Cancellation/No Show Policy: (including 6-8 week Touch Ups) including Microblading, Ombre Brows, Nano Brows, Lip Blush, and/or Eyeliner that are Cancelled or No Show will forfeit booking fee deposit. (This is because we block off several hours for the appointment).
Touch Up Policy: For touch ups greater than 10 weeks, pricing may vary depending on the months since first appointment. Typically there is a 11 Week to 11 month touch up pricing and 12 Month to 18 Month Pricing. Anything greater than 18 months is subject to full brow pricing. For New Clients, Touch Up session must be scheduled within 6-10 weeks after initial appointment otherwise an additional rescheduling fee of $100 may be assessed.
- Lash or Nail Appointments: IMPORTANT Cancellation/Rescheduling/No Show Policy: Lash or Nail appointments that are Cancelled/Rescheduled within 48 hours of the appointment time may forfeit deposit and/or be subject to 50% cost of services.
– Because we are an appointment based salon, please try to arrive at least 10 mins before your appt. If you are late and/or don't show up, your appointment may be cancelled and/or rescheduled and you may forfeit 50% of your appointment cost and/or forfeit your deposit.
***NAIL APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING*** **PLEASE READ**. Nail appointments are opened up in our system on a ROLLING 30 day basis. If you don’t see an appointment for a specific day or time within 30 days of todays date, it means it is booked or full...The appointment time slots change DAILY as clients cancel and reschedule daily. You can also also check back daily if something opens up or request to be on our wait list online and we can follow up if something opens up.
**Important** - NO ACRYLICS. If you have had any previous Nail Services from another Salon that requires Removal such as Dip Powder or Acrylics: Currently, We DO NOT REMOVE any Acrylics or Dip Powder at our salon because of the uncertainty of the time it will take. Please have them removed PRIOR to coming to your appointment *** We also do Not offer Acrylic Services including Dip Powder.
**Gel Removal** If you need Gel Removal and have Gel's on your nails, Please Let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org after you book your appointment online. We will need to add more time to your service if you have any type of Gel removal**. ***
- Cash Tips or Venmo Tips Only.
- Gift cards can only be used for salon services and NOT Tip. Unfortunately, There are no refunds on Gift Cards***
-- If you are not familiar with West Chester, PA, Would recommend you add an extra 15-20 minutes of travel time since parking may be a challenge.
– Street Parking or Parking Garage located at 14 E. Chestnut, West Chester, PA. (Parking Free on Sundays). Parking garage is 1 block from Salon.
– Masks Required.
– No Guests allowed during appts.
-- Pay in Advance Protocol / Sanitation Protocol: We ask that each client pay for service when checking in to their appointment before their service starts to avoid cross contamination of germs of cash, credit/debit card, and exchanging between front desk before appointment.
- New Microblading and PMU Clients PLEASE REVIEW PRE-CARE >> https://zazen-beauty.helpscoutdocs.com/article/9-pmu-client-pre-care
- Already got Microblading from another salon/location?: If you have had previous work done to your eyebrows at another place including Microblading, Powder Brow, or Eyebrow Tattoo, please email 3 pictures of your brows to email@example.com BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT. We will need to assess your brows if they have been done by another place before we do the service
- Client Pictures and Transformations - Find more pictures and videos of our work on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/zazenbeauty/
Please be aware that we are human and may make mistakes but will always try to address any situation or issue and make it better for you.
If you have any questions or concerns about your service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS: ** Please read the Appointment Cancellation and Rescheduling policies up top. ***
PPS: ** Because we block off several hours for appointments, Please read the Appointment Cancellation and Rescheduling policies up top. ***